Curried Beef Chipolatas with Pasta
45 mins | Serves: 4
- 500g Peppercorn Extra Lean Beef Chipolatas
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 400g can no-added-salt chopped tomatoes
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 500g pumpkin, peeled, deseeded, cut into small cubes
- 2 zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 150g spiral pasta
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh continental parsley to serve
1 – Heat the oil in a large saucepan on medium. Add the onion and chipolatas. Cook, turning occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until browned. Add the curry powder. Cook, stirring for 1 minute.
2 – Add the tomatoes, water and pumpkin to the pan. Cover and bring to a simmer. Reduce head to medium-low. Cook partially covered for 15 minutes or until the pumpkin is almost tender. Add the zucchini. Cook for 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
3 – Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a medium saucepan of boiling water, follow packe directions. Drain.
4 – Add the pasta to the pan and stir to combine.
5 – Divide the mixture between plates. Season with pepper and sprinkle with parsley to serve.