Lean Beef Kebabs
| Serves: 4-6
- 900g Peppercorn Extra Lean Beef Sausages (2 packets)
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 red capsicum, chopped into squares
- 1 green capsicum, chopped into squares
- 200g button mushrooms
- 1 punnet of baby tomatoes
- 4 cups fresh rocket leaves
1 – Cook sausages over medium heat for 10-12 minutes until cooked through, cut into pieces.
2 – Combine sesame oil, soy sauce, honey and ginger in a bowl and marinate cooked sausages for 30-60 minutes.
3 – Thread onto skewers with mixed vegetables.
4 – Grill over high heat for 3-5 minutes until vegetables have softened.
5 – Serve on a bed of rocket.