One Tray Sausage Bake
35 mins | 4
- 6 Peppercorn Butcher’s Classic Pork & Red Caramelised Onion Sausages
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 6 truss tomatoes
- 6 broccolini stems
- 1 small butternut pumpkin, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Splash of white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
1 – Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
2 – Place all ingredients in a baking dish and toss to coat with oil and wine. Season with salt and pepper.
3 – Bake for 25 minutes or until vegetables start to soften and are golden.
4 – Serve with a sprinkle of chopped parsley.