Sausage and Cous Cous Salad
| Serves: 4
- 4 Peppercorn Extra Lean Beef Sausages
- 1½ cups couscous
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- ¼ cup balsamic salad dressing
1 – Pan fry or BBQ sausages until cooked.
2 – Place couscous in large bowl, stir in 1½ cups boiling
water, cover and set aside for 5 minutes.
3 – Cut sausages diagonally into 1cm slices.
4 – Fluff couscous with a fork to separate grains.
5 – Prepare snow peas, tomatoes and basil.
6 – Combine all ingredients, toss, drizzle with dressing and serve.