| Serves: 2
- 450g Peppercorn Extra Lean Beef Burgers, mashed into mince
- 4 red capsicums, with tops removed but saved for
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 cup cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup cauliflower, grated
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp pinenuts
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- ½ tsp all spice
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 4 cups baby spinach
1 – Preheat oven to 180°C degrees.
2 – Warm 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and fry onion and carrot
together for 5 minutes until softened.
3 – Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
4 – Add mince and cook for 5 minutes or until cooked through.
5 – Add cabbage and cauliflower and cook until cabbage is wilted.
6 – Stir through dried cranberries, pine nuts, parsley, lemon, all spice.
7 – Place mixture inside capsicums, put tops back on top of the capsicum and place in a baking tray.
8 – Bake in oven for 1 hour and serve with spinach leaves.