Susie B’s Meatballs with Mint Couscous
| Serves: 4
- 500g Peppercorn Extra Lean Meatballs
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 2 tsp sumac spice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200g natural yoghurt
- ½ cup coriander, chopped finely
- ½ cup mint, chopped finely
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped finely
1 – Heat a tbsp of olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and cook the meatballs for 1-2 minutes each side.
2 – Cook couscous according to packet directions.
3 – Mix the coriander, mint, chilli, red onion, sumac and 1 tbsp of olive oil together.
4 – For the dressing, finely chop the cucumber and garlic.
5 – Combine the yoghurt, cucumber, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl together.
6 – Divide the meatballs and couscous amongst the plate and top with a good spoonful of the yoghurt and mint mixture.