Sweet and Sour Meatballs
20 mins | Serves: 4
- 400g Peppercorn Extra Lean Meatballs
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ⅓ cup white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup salt reduced tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups mixed vegetables (snow peas, carrots, zucchini, and broccoli)
1 – Add ½ the oil to a saucepan over medium heat. Add meatballs and cook for 2 minutes until browned. Set aside.
2 – Add remaining oil to pan and add the remainingingredients. Bring the mix to boil, regularly stirring until the sauce thickens.
3 – Reduce heat, add meatballs and chopped vegetables to sauce and cook for a further 5 minutes until vegetables are lightly cooked.