Potato & Meatball Pizza
25 mins | Serves: 4
- 400g Peppercorn Extra Lean Meatballs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 pre packaged pizza bases (440g)
- 300g bocconcini cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 small (300g) Desiree potatoes, unpeeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
1 – Preheat oven to 220°C. Line 2 pizza trays with baking paper.
2 – In a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of olive oil and garlic. Brush pizza bases with half of this garlic oil.
3 – Top bases with a layer of cheese then potato. Drizzle with remaining garlic oil.
4 – Sprinkle with rosemary. Season with salt and pepper. Halve meatballs, place on pizza.
5 – Bake for 15 minutes or until bases are browned and crisp. Slice and serve with mixed leaf salad if desired.